Ms. Sofia Tsokani is PhD student and Research Associate in the Department of Primary Education in the University of Ioannina. She holds a Master’s degree in Statistics and Operations Research from the Mathematics Department in the University of Ioannina. Her research interests focus on statistical modelling for meta-analysis and network meta-analysis.
Ms. Sofia Tsokani holds a BSc in Mathematics (completed in June 2015) and a MSc in Statistics and Operations Research (completed in December 2017) from the Mathematics Department of the University of Ioannina. Her Master thesis has title “A review on methods for handling missing data” and conducted under the supervision of Prof. Dimitris Mavridis.
Her research interests focus on systematic reviews, and statistical modelling for meta-analysis and network meta-analysis. In particular, she is interested in developing statistical models for network meta-analysis with complex interventions.
Research Key words
- Systematic reviews
- Statistical modelling for meta-analysis
- Statistical modelling for network meta-analysis
- Complex interventions
- Antoniou S.A., Mavridis D., Tsokani S., López-Cano M. et al., (2018) “Guideline Assessment Project: Filling the GAP in Surgical Guidelines: Quality Improvement Initiative by an International Working Group”. Annals of Surgery.
- Tsivgoulis, G., Kargiotis, O., Katsanos, A., Patousi, A., Mavridis, D., Tsokani, S. et al., (2018) “Incidence, characteristics and outcomes in patients with embolic stroke of undetermined source: a population-based study”. NEUROLOGY (Submitted)
- “A review on methods for handling missing data” (01.06.2018) (Oral Presentation)
2nd Panhellenic Conference of Young Researchers in the Branches of Mathematical Science, Department of Mathematics, University of Ioannina, Greece